With thick layers of pollution all around, the quality of the air we breathe in has deteriorated to a hazardous level. The cases of Asthma and other respiratory related diseases have tremendously shooted high leading to breathing problems. To address this health concern, many doctors prescribe nebulizers for kids as well as adults as a breathing therapy or treatment. But do you know how this wonderful equipment helps? Let’s find out.
What is a Nebulizer?
A Nebulizer is a breathing equipment used to treat respiratory related lung conditions such as cystic fibrosis, asthma etc. Nebulizers convert the liquid or aerosol medications into the mist, that helps in breathing using a mask or a mouthpiece. Medications inhaled through a nebulizer helps in the treatment of acute respiratory conditions in the patients and prevents the respiratory problems from developing in other commoners. Nebulizers are counted to be much more beneficial as a therapy for lung disease over other oral medications or inhalers.
Nebulizer – Aiding Respiratory care!
Being an important equipment for every patient, nebulizers are successfully aiding respiratory care and benefitting the patients in different aspects. Let us list out some benefits of Nebulizers.
- Delivering medications effectively – Nebulizers transports the medications in the form of mist directly to the lungs for an effective relief in a short span of time. Thus, comforting the patients easily.
- Preventing further emergencies – Using a nebulizer to treat initial stage breathing emergencies helps to prevent the forthcoming respiratory diseases.
- Easy to operate – Nebulizer, being a portable equipment is easy to operate. This equipment is small enough to be carried anywhere conveniently.
Buying the right product!
Like every other equipment, the range of nebulizers available in the market is walking with the trends. The technology incorporated in the best of nebulizers are actually making it easy for everyone to breathe and inhale the required medicinal content.
One must take care of certain pointers before choosing the best nebulizer online or offline.
- Always check with a healthcare professional about the symptoms, the diagnosis and the plan of treatment that you have to follow before buying a nebulizer.
- Determine the kind of medicines to be used and the frequency of using the equipment.
- Type of nebulizer required also depends on the age of the patient. Nebulizers for kids are different from that of elderly.
Some of the best of brands serving the respiratory care range are- Dr. Morepen, Omron, Philips, and Rossmax. These brands are serving high-quality, durable and pocket-friendly nebulizers.
Few products under these brands are Dr.Morepen CN06 Compressor Nebulizer, Omron High Volume Nebulizer Compressor (NE-C25S) Nebulizer, Omron NE-C28 Compressor Nebulizer, Rossmax NA100 Piston Nebulizer, Omron NE-C801 Compressor Nebulizer, Omron NE-C803 Compressor Nebulizer, Philips Respironics Innospire Essence Nebulizer, Rossmax NB80 Nebulizer etc.
So, explore the quality centered range of respiratory care products and best nebulizers online now!