Experienced team diagnoses and treat a scope of common and complex foot injuries and health issues. The clinic uses extensive podiatry knowledge and technology to give you your feet exceptional outcomes.
What sets the clinic apart?
The best podiatrist in melbourne Matt, Liam and Angela are highly experienced professionals who have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience. A dedication to continuous education guarantees the clinic consistently build up skills and using the latest medicinal data and technology to its maximum potential. You and your feet will gain:
- Precise diagnosis and treatment for your condition
- The right data and education so you understand your problem
- A customized treatment aims in ensuring a quick and enduring resolution
- Has an awesome team who will truely care for you.
The home visits
The clinic doesn’t want to eliminate anyone from podiatry treatment. Asking for foot care clinic near me? Your foot care clinic can offer podiatry visits to your home. Optimal foot health is maintained and prevention strategies are understood which ensures the highest quality of care is being provided.
- To maintain optimal foot health and prevent complications, the clinic works closely with family, patients, staff and case managers to provide the highest quality of care.
- The clinic also performs thorough evaluations and give proper advice on reducing falls.
- To cover extra costs, home visiting are generally billed at a higher rate.
Assessment of the footwear
Wearing properly fitted and supportive shoes can prevent many skin and nail problems as well as foot and lower limb injuries. Clinic’s experts’ Podiatrists evaluates feet and advise on the appropriateness of current or future footwear. Two normal footwear issues that routinely observe are the correct level of support and that the footwear is a proper fit for your foot type.
- Common interests are whether shoes have the exact amount of support or are a proper fit for your foot type.
- The clinic can show various lacing techniques for your shoes which might make fitting more relaxed. To provide a better fit for your feet, the clinics are outfitted with modern equipment the team can stretch shoes.
Running technique evaluation
Along with athletic footwear assessment and advice, the clinic provides a thorough analysis of your running form. Clinic’s analysis and treatments help avoid injury, enhance your running technique, and improve their performance. A running technique evaluation and training may help you if you:
- Currently or have suffered an injury from running
- Currently training or want to start training for a running event
- Want to develop your running speed
- Wear-through running shoes quickly
- If you want to enhance how far you can run
- Want to sprint faster on the sports field
- If you want to run but you find it difficult and not enjoyable
Assessment of diabetic foot
Podiatrists play an important role in the evaluation and restriction of foot complications associated with diabetes. The clinic recommends people with diabetes to yearly have foot assessment.
- Tests are conducted with that latest technology.
- You gain an industry-leading to review the health of your nerves and the flow of blood to your feet.
- A compiled comprehensive report and to the team of doctor and specialists.